ISLAMABAD: Expressing serious concern over the discovery of mass graves in Balochistan, provincial Health Minister Rahmat Saleh Baloch claimed on Saturday that all the decomposed and mutilated bodies found in Tootak area of Khuzdar district were of those who had been missing since long.“This is intolerable and a cause of serious consternation, especially among the youths losing all hopes fast,” the minister said while talking to Dawn.
“This is a liability of wrong policies left out by the Musharraf regime for the hapless people of Balochistan to suffer, that is also providing space to the inimical hidden hands to pursue their nefarious designs,” he said.“Any attempt to subjugate the people with the barrel of the gun always fans hate,” Mr Baloch, who is visiting Islamabad, said.The unearthing of 13 mutilated bodies had sent shockwaves in the country, even forcing the Supreme Court to intervene and summon the provincial government authorities to disclose the factual position about the incident.On Feb 4, Khuzdar Deputy Commissioner Syed Abdul Hameed Shah told the court that the bodies had been accidentally discovered by a shepherd on Jan 17 in Tootak area under heaps of stones and mud with vultures and crows hovering over them.
country news, daily news, Islamic news, india news, Pakistan news, , india Pakistan
news, current news, news headlines, Latest World News,Articles,
breaking news, arab country news, sport news, cricket news, daily news, Islamic
news, india news, Pakistan news, india Pakistan news, current news,Current
affairs, Economic Affairs,Islam and Human Rights, Islam and Politics , Islam
and the West, Muslim Media, Islamic Society, Islamic World,Latest World
News, breaking news ,Top Breaking News, Current Affairs, daily news, recent
news, news headlines